Created by: claucece
A library should be correctly tested.
Please, refer to the test folder.
- Understand the scope of the test and remove what does not correspond to it.
- Focus on creating tests that test overall functionality rather than unit test.
- Think about what to expose for tests.
- Check the variable names.
- Remove repeated tests.
Remove or decide what to do with test
- Check that everywhere real functionality is used: API tests should test the API, and not use "unit-like" functions on them.