Should we store the chain key of previous session?
Created by: claucece
This can happen:
- Alice sends an Identity message
- Bob answers with an Auth-R message
- Alice sends a Non-Int-Auth (after requesting prekeys), and goes to ENCRYPTED state
- Bob receives it and goes to ENCRYPTED state. Sends a data message
- Alice sends another identity message (in ENCRYPTED STATE)
- Bob should be able to receive it and start a DAKE again
- Bob will receive a data message from a previous session
For this, we can store the chain key
chain_key_receiving[i][k], so the data message might be decrypted. This chain key should be in memory only for a short amount of time.