Created by: claucece
Ensure that the test case in https://github.com/otrv4/pidgin-otrng/wiki/Test-Case---Interactive-path works correctly. In the process of doing that, fill in the documentation in the wiki with more details where necessary.
- I check that I have the correct persisted values: client profile, prekey profile, private key, forging key, prekey messages, fingerprints, and shared prekey file.
- I open pidgin with the otr-ng plugin enabled.
- I activate my account and enter my password (if needed)
- I successfully log in
- When I log in, either prekey messages get published or a message says that we have enough prekey messages
- I click over a peer to whom I want to have a conversation with: a conversation window pops up
- When I click on the OTR button and the other participant is online, an OTR conversation is started by saying: "Attempting to start a private conversation" and "Private conversation started."
- I am able to send encrypted messages
- The other participant is able to receive my message and send messages as well